When most of us dream of retirement, we imagine ourselves in our homes – sharing a meal with family or just relaxing in a comfortable spot.
In light of recent events, more Canadians 55+ are in need of a cash flow solution. In fact, a significant number of Canadians are now struggling to pay for their necessities and their bills.
You need money but relying on credit cards or withdrawing from an existing line of credit may not be the best solution. If you are already retired, you may not qualify for new loans, an increase in limits for your existing lines of credit or refinancing.
A reverse mortgage can help you unlock the equity from your home while increasing your monthly cash-flow, tax-free. It is a long-term solution, purpose-built for retired Canadians constrained by income and who have equity in their home. The CHIP Reverse Mortgage provides the following benefits:
- The ultimate deferral plan: no regular (monthly) payments required
- No Negative Equity Guarantee[i]: Clients never owe more than the value of their home.
- Clients have the flexibility to withdraw funds in a lump sum or in monthly installments.
You will have the ability to consolidate existing debt that requires monthly payments into a single, no payment CHIP Reverse Mortgage.
- Homeowners age 55 and older
- No payments are ever required
- No Income qualifications
- No Credit requirements
- Qualify for up to 50% of the value of the home
- Money can be received as a lump sum, or over time or combination
- Owner maintains title
- They can sell or move at anytime
- Receive the money tax free
“CHIP is a way to take advantage of the equity that you have in your home and use it for whatever purpose you want.”
Sandy & Christopher M
“If you sell your home you’re gonna be living off the proceeds and what you’re doing now is not selling your home and living off the proceeds.”
“If it wasn’t for CHIP we would have had to sell our home.”
“Dealing with CHIP Home Income Plan was amazingly simple. I would recommend the CHIP program to anybody.”
Jan & John M
Contact me today to discuss CHIP Reverse Mortgage solution and to learn more on how you can unlock the value in your home.